Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package
The Brand Manager will be responsible for managing the Innovation and long-term growth strategy for RB’s Upper Respiratory Category. This position resides within the US Innovation Team (Healthcare) and will provide support/ report to the Director of Innovation. He/ She will also play a key supporting role in the development of the short- and long-term Innovation pipeline as well as the overall category strategy and is expected to work in close collaboration with R&D/ Medical, Regulatory, Supply and other cross-functional teams.
- Work with R&D, Supply, Regulatory, Medical and other cross functional teams to develop, manage and deliver innovative solutions for the Cough, Cold & Flu category consumers.
- Develop and validate concepts for new initiatives in close coordination with Consumer Insights and other cross functional teams to ensure new ideas are both feasible and consumer relevant.
- Closely monitor the development of new projects from initiation through to delivery to the Activation Team which would include constant monitoring of R&D and Supply Chain teams as well as timely problem resolution to ensure projects are on track.
- Support Innovation Director in the development of the long-term Category growth strategy leveraging rigorous analytical skills and utilizing all available data from in-market sales to consumer insights and category trends.
- Develop robust sales projections for potential innovations utilizing available category/ brand data. Should be analytically strong.
- Potentially may also have to manage at least 1 Assistant/Associate Brand Manager (pending seniority and past managerial experience of candidate).
- In close cooperation with the Trade Marketing function, identify trade needs / opportunities, develop pricing and distribution strategies in line with trade promotions for brands.
- Implement portfolio strategy in conjunction with global category and area innovation to support overall business strategy, short / medium term.
- Accountable for Innovation budget on assigned brands/ projects.
- Bachelor’s degree, an MBA a plus but not required
- Solid experience in development of strategy for Brand and Brand planning
- Prior experience in healthcare/ OTC marketing preferred but not mandatory
- Past experience in Innovation/ Project Management would be a plus
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in brand management
- Proven leadership skills and experience
- Excellent analytical skills an should be comfortable with Nielsen, concept validation tools as well as trade marketing and business insights
- Very strong verbal/written communication skills
In return, RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.