A career within Regulatory Risk and Compliance services, will provide you with the opportunity to help companies rethink their approach to risk and create a sustainable risk advantage. We’re a part of a unique client proposition, assisting our clients develop proper internal controls by leveraging analytics and technology solutions to underpin efficient execution of governance, to optimise their risk and compliance policies and processes, and improve business performance.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Arrange appropriate assignments and experiences to support others’ learning and development.
- Seek out different ways to use current and relevant technological advances.
- Analyse marketplace trends – economical, social, cultural, technological – to identify opportunities and create value propositions.
- Deploy methods to keep up with, and stay ahead of, new developments and ideas.
- Offer a global perspective in stakeholder discussions and when shaping solutions/recommendations.
- Drive and take ownership for developing networks that help deliver what is best for stakeholders.
- Proactively manage stakeholders to create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Master of Business Administration
Additional Educational Preferences:
Juris Doctorate may be considered.
Demonstrates proven expertise and success compliance-related consulting engagements within a top consulting or accounting firm, including:
- Development of client-focused solutions based on understanding strategy, operations and management in a number of functional areas of corporations and organizations;
- Corporate compliance including: developing and assessing corporate compliance programs, constructing, monitoring and auditing programs, managing internal risk assessments and/or investigations, working with an organization’s senior management team to integrate compliance controls into the scope of existing business practices, developing and delivering compliance training, and developing and/or managing incident management systems;
- Proven record of acquiring and managing engagements within a top tier consulting firm effectively integrating the areas of governance, risk and compliance.
Demonstrates proven expert-level abilities and success advising clients on compliance and regulatory issues, including:
- Assessing compliance risks and controls;
- Developing and implementing compliance supervisory and control solutions;
- Assisting with the response and/or remediation associated with regulatory actions;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection;
- Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.