PUEBLO IS THE LARGEST MECHANICAL CONTRACTOR IN ARIZONA AND GROWING. We offer very competitive wages and an excellent benefits package that includes four choices of United Health Care medical plans, free life insurance, two dental plans, vision and a generous 401K savings plan.
Our company is growing and expanding into new markets; lots of exciting potential and opportunities for the right candidate.
This position reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer
JOB DUTIES / GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
The Senior Financial Analyst will lead newly formed financial planning and analyses position at the Company’s main office in Phoenix. This role is for an experienced financial analyst who can oversee a three-statement model, planning software, monthly performance analyses, regular financial forecast updates, and presentations to senior management. This role will work closely with accounting, sales, and operations.
- Implementation and maintenance of Adaptive Insights planning and analysis software
- Monthly consolidation and analysis of financial results
- Prepare high-quality and timely performance analyses for senior management
- Lead quarterly full-year financial forecast effort (three statement model)
- Lead 90-day rolling sales, revenue, and margin forecast
- Lead thirteen-week liquidity forecast effort
- Support senior management presentations to the Board and equity sponsor
- Develop policies and procedures when appropriate
- Perform special projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and verbal communications
- Strong commitment to consistently meeting deadlines with thorough and accurate analyses
- Detail-oriented with strong commitment to high-quality work products and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills especially those involving systems/software
- Excellent work habits including going ‘above and beyond’ to get the job done
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- MBA or bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 3+ years of financial planning and analysis experience
- Experience with Adaptive Insights, Hyperion, or similar planning software
- Advanced Excel skills
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement drug test and background screen
Equal Employment Opportunity
Pueblo Mechanical & Controls, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Pueblo Mechanical & Controls, LLC is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants. We will make every effort to afford to individuals (with the necessary qualifications) an equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, medical condition (including pregnancy), or any other classification protected by law. This applies to all personnel practices, including but not limited to; recruitment, hiring, training programs, compensation, benefits, transfers, educational assistance, and social and recreational activities.
Powered by JazzHR