Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Senior Financial Analyst, Southern California Region to our location in Irvine, CA.
We are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to analyze, understand report on key financial and business trends for the organization. Collects, researches and organizes financial and operational data to create and report monthly financials, variances and trending analyses. Creates financial models and ad hoc analyses. Coordinates and consolidates budgets & forecasts in partnership with regional leadership.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyze financial & operational results to understand and report underlying causes for business performance and variance.
- Consolidates regional annual operating budget and long range plan, including collaboration with management.
- Assist with review of monthly accounting close.
- Prepare various analyses used by management in making informed operating decisions, and provide recommendations as appropriate.
- Develop and provide training to leadership teams and managers regarding budget reporting, metrics and related information.
- Review and verification of productivity metrics & statistics.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent education/experience.
- 5 years Analytical and Business experience.
- 2 years healthcare related experience.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master’s Degree in MBA, CPA, CMA
About the department you will serve.
Providence Shared Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for our Providence family of organizations across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
For information on our comprehensive range of benefits, visit:
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence is a comprehensive not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services continuing a more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law..
Job Category: Finance
Req ID: 270866