Do you want to build a next generation system for enhancing human perception? Can you imagine a future where humans and machines work in concert to create a better world? We can. Come build it with us.
Proprio is a Seattle startup developing a system for real-time immersive video and mediated reality interaction. We develop cutting edge algorithms and custom hardware to enhance human capabilities in high precision activities such as spine and brain surgery.
At Proprio, you’ll enjoy the ability to greatly influence product design, work across multiple domains, and have a voice in developing our culture. We value diversity in all forms and have at our core a strong sense of ethics and what it means to be a company actively pursuing social good. Our team works closely with leading medical and research institutions and has a deep background in neurosurgery, medical devices, entrepreneurship, robotics, and computer vision.
- Be the internal owner of the budget process and keeping the Senior Leadership Team and CFO informed of performance to budget plan on a monthly basis.
- Perform budget analysis and track spend to operational milestones.
- Act as primary liaison between the SLT and CFO for day to day financial planning and monthly, quarterly and annual budget processes.
Marketing and Business Development
- Help manage the flow of partnership discussions, calendaring/meeting logistics for CEO and SVP, Marketing and Business Development, join meetings to take diligent notes and drive follow up requirements and manage materials, presentations and other Business Development assets.
- Trade show and events: Own the Proprio trade show and event calendar management, fees and registrations, agenda/needs for shows and events.
- Vendor Credentialing: determine vendor, process, and maintenance of requirements for Proprio employees.
- Customer Relationship Management: Creation and hygiene of the CRM, including creation of mailing lists and distribution of updates to: target investors, systems and physicians
- Create cadence and own the delivery of timely, audience specific messaging
- Market Sizing: Help Proprio determine market segments and market sizes, and aid in developing specific segments go to market plans.
- Market Research and economic modeling for new markets and applications of Proprio technology.
Qualifications – Required
- BS or BA in Business or Engineering, MBA a plus
- Two years of demonstrated success in Business Analyst roles
- Familiarity with financial budgeting and management of CRM systems
- Prior experience in market sizing and segmentation, specifically related to the design of a salesforce plan
- Detail orientation and timeliness are critical – the candidate should have a demonstrated
- A track record of creating operational level plans to execute critical projects
- Experience in a start-up/venture capital backed environment is a plus
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.
Proprio is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.