Are you a technologically savvy individual with an interest in manufacturing operations? Do you also have a strategic approach to apply standards and operating models to teams in a way that generates a step change in value, productivity and cyber security?
P&G is seeking individuals who have been out of the workforce or have been under-employed for 2 or more years and are looking to re-enter the exciting world of IT.
Keeping and supporting women in technology is important to us. Every year, several women (and men) take a break from their careers to take care of their loved ones. When they attempt to return to work, there are limited opportunities to regain full-employment. If you’ve experienced this, the STEM ReLaunch Program is for you and we strongly encourage you to apply!
This role is responsible for the digital technology in one of our manufacturing or distribution sites that produce iconic brands used by consumers globally. ITOT technology is crucial to ensuring our manufacturing plants are always on, always secure and always compliant and intersect the worlds of information systems, high available infrastructure and applications and operating technology. As the ITOT site leader, you will lead a team of technology specialists and use our internal shared services to deliver flawless operational excellence and new ways to step change operations.
As a P&G ITOT Leader you are equally adept at technology and leadership to help our product supply organizations with the tools of modern manufacturing and logistics needed to ensure flawless make, pack and ship operations. You are the change agent at the site ensuring that new technology is ready to support an always on, secure and compliant workforce that runs 24×7. As a leader in this role, you will work with the Digital Team operating in one of our technology driven manufacturing sites and you will also be part of a global network of technology leaders working on like-projects to build a competitive edge. On a day-to-day basis you can expect to:
- Lead digital team operations and ensure compliance and operational key performance indicators are met
- Lead the deployment and review that digital technology is operational within the company technology standards
- Accountable for digital operational results to the plant leadership and engineering teams
- Define new technology and processes at the plant that address needs and can be deployed on a global scale
- Deliver technology operational excellence and remove all losses and barriers to deliver flawless operations
- Apply ITIL, project management, engineering, cyber security and leadership skills across different teams to align plans, solve problems, and deliver results
- Own the site digital master plan and create differentiating business models and a secure operations environment with new technology and processes
- Address operational incidents and problems for digital manufacturing and distribution technology
- Build organizational capability while delivering upskilling initiatives for digital technology
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in manufacturing or supply chain technologies and systems
- Strong leadership with the ability to work effectively in a ‘start-up’ type environment
- Knowledge in network operations or application management
- A BS or MS/MBA in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer/Systems/Industrial/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science, Operations Research or Statistics (or like degree or equivalent experience)
- Industry certifications including but not limited to; ITIL V4, CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, PMP
- Live within 50 miles of the P&G plant or plan to relocate to within 50 miles of a P&G plant, at your own expense as no relocation will be provided.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law. Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United StatesJob Type: Full-timeJob categories: Information Technology, STEMReq No: IT 00002681