Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Supports the coordination, preparation, and execution of the budgeting and forecasting process. Assists with the development and maintenance of the financial planning and capital planning systems. Prepares monthly variance analysis and narratives to executive leadership. Focuses on providing exceptional customer service to all end-users. Assists with developing efficient processes for system utilization. Assists with designing standard reports,
and providing support to end users.
- Leads the annual budgeting process, as well as the interim forecasting process, for Prisma Health
- Leads the monthly financial analysis and reporting of results, including variance analysis vs budget/forecast and prior year
- Prepare financial reports regarding trends, variances, and profitability & performance measurements
- Prepares financial materials for executive leadership team
- Prepare financial models and presentations by analyzing raw data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for leadership
- Ensure timely completion of analysis and reporting to the Board and other internal/external stakeholders
- Provides support for the enterprise-wide budgeting and capital management system
- Analyze operational issues and is able to understand the impact across the enterprise
- Provides support to the business units and works with all levels within the organization
- Able to independently solve problems or provide recommended solutions to management
This is a non-management job that will report to a supervisor, manager, director, or executive.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Accounting, Business or Finance
- 5 years of progressive experience in Accounting, Financial Analysis, Budgeting, or Other Healthcare Financial Management
In Lieu Of The Above Minimum Requirements
Bachelor’s degree can be in a discipline other than Finance, Business or Accounting if candidate has an MBA, MHA or CPA. Only 3 years experience required if candidate has an MHA or MBA.
Other Required Skills and Experience
- Able to run a team or meeting and ability for independent decision making – required
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products, with advanced knowledge of Excel – required
- Proficient with EPSi or other budgeting systems – preferred
Day (United States of America)
Prisma Health Executive Home Office
70019014 Financial Planning & Analysis
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.