Under the direction of the Sr. Manager – Rev Cycle Analytics, the Corporate Financial Data Analyst will work on various revenue cycle projects for the corporate finance team. The analyst will provide day-to-day coordination of assigned projects and ensure that all analyses of these projects are completed in a timely manner with quality end products. The analyst will work with stakeholders from multiple departments and be a strong team player.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in medical or clinical or related science, and
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with an integrated healthcare system, or, a master’s degree in Healthcare Management or MBA in Healthcare or related field.
- Must obtain Sexual Harassment Certification initially within 6 months and maintain certification biennially thereafter.
- Experience with Healthcare revenue cycle management preferred.
- Working knowledge of government & non-governmental payor reimbursement methodologies, coding practices, and denials & appeals protocols preferred.
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to in MS Office products like Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical & organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities with changing needs and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently & collaboratively in a time-oriented environment, building effective partnering relationships with clinical staff, revenue cycle personnel and management at facilities.
- Possess the ability to be self-directed, work with minimum supervision and function in a quick-paced work environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information of both, patient and employees.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf