We invite you to explore a future with us at PRA Group, a diverse and growing company that has a tangible impact on the global economy.
Responsible for providing strategic direction and analysis to Claims Compensation Bureau’s (CCB) operations. Within this role, the Analyst will be challenged to identify ways to drive additional revenue and improve efficiency within the operations and sales processes.
Key Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
Develop and execute purchasing models for specific cases, including developing case valuations
Determine the marketing strategy and prioritization for cases in partnership with the operations and sales teams
Develop tools and strategies to make claim filing activities more efficient and standardized in partnership with the operations team
Leverage client data, internal data set, and other data sources to maximize CCB’s opportunities with Antitrust, Securities, and Financial cases, both domestically and internationally
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field, CFA certification a plus. MBA preferred
- 3+ years experience as an operations analyst
- 2+ years experience with financial instruments (including foreign exchange, interest rate swaps, bonds) and stock market experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Advanced knowledge of Bloomberg preferred
- SQL knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of the class action industry preferred
- Proficiency with desktop and MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), required
- Strong writing skills, proofreading, attention to detail required
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate as the employee works in an office environment, in an individual work station, using telephone and computer. This position may require some physical work such as pushing, crawling or lifting. The employee must be able to successfully interact with a diverse group of employees, clients and management teams, and will be required to work evenings and weekends as necessary. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, sex, gender, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, citizenship, or any other classes recognized by state or local law or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. We are a drug free workplace.