Perkins Coie, a leading law firm serving innovative companies and industry leaders globally, seeks a Pricing Analyst to join our Pricing team. Perkins Coie has been ranked among Fortune ’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” for nearly two decades and is also recognized by Fortune as a top workplace for diversity and millennials.
The Pricing Analyst will be a member of the Pricing Department and will report to the Pricing Manager. The incumbent will be primarily responsible for providing pricing analysis and consultation in support of the Pricing Department. The Pricing Analyst will support implementation and administration of pricing tools and resources, develop pricing and budget templates, maintain a library of pricing content, and assist with creating client and matter appropriate fee arrangements.
- Assist with pricing initiatives to improve customer service delivery
- Create pricing scenarios to assist with fee arrangement development
- Support pricing tools development and administration
- Provide timely, accurate, and relevant client and matter financial information
- Build forecasting models based on multiple levers and potential outcomes
- Analyze data sets, provide relevant commentaries, and align conclusions to the audience
- Pro-actively look at impact of historic data on future outcomes
- Identify areas for automation of pricing processes
This position may require travel.
- Superior analytical skills and strong financial capabilities.
- Proficiency working with web-based systems to extract as well as input information.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, document management systems
- Experience with database tools and financial information reporting tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build consensus-based support for goals and processes.
- Ability to build rapport and collegial working relationships with coworkers, partners, and across departments.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and remain flexible with current and future responsibilities.
- Ability to apply theoretical and logical approach to problem-solving.
- Highly numerate.
- Methodical and meticulous approach to work.
- SQL & Microsoft SharePoint experience.
- Power BI experience.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Law, Accounting, Statistics, or Business. Advanced degree preferred, CPA, MBA. A minimum of 3 years financial professional experience. Law firm, service firm, or related experience. Experience working with multidisciplinary teams.