The Financial Analyst will serve as a member of a highly performing team and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
Analyze and report financial data as it pertains to operations of the business, including sales and margin reporting.
Prepares recurring monthly, weekly and daily reports for distribution to various users throughout the company, as well as ad hoc reporting. Responsible for providing maintenance and support to the users of the IBM Planning Analytics / TM1 planning and consolidations application throughout Performance Food Group, with a focus on continual improvement.
Facilitates system governance and application architecture while delivering reports from TM1 planning and consolidation cubes. Collaborates and interfaces with various business units to effectively perform assigned duties.
- Prepare and distribute monthly, weekly and daily reports centered around sales and margin reporting.
- Prepare, review and analyze recurring reporting.
- Responsible for delivering ongoing maintenance and user support of the current TM1 planning tool.
- Identify process improvement opportunities through liaising with segment users of TM1 and understanding current and future business requirements. Opportunities should focus on optimizing the tool and achieving greatest impact on efficiencies.
- Build and develop reports and models to accurately report business operations and financial results.
- Provide data analysis that involves identifying anomalies, trends and insights.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, IT or other closely related field.
1-3 year’s experience performing Financial Analysis, Finance Systems Administration and Project Management
Masters Degree / MBA
CPA – Certified Public Accountant
Chartered Financial Analyst
3-5 years experience with the requirements stated above with preference utilizing IBM Planning Analytics and Cognos Analytics
Performance Food Group
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the “Company”) provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Address Line 1
12500 West Creek Pkwy
West Creek-Richmond Corp (0999)