A Penske Senior Financial Analyst provides analysis and metrics for Finance core processes and be responsible for knowledge of all systems. The position will require the ability to design, develop, implement, and maintain databases to ensure process compliance requirements and efficiencies are met. The ability to query, analyze data, and map detailed processes coupled with analytical skills will enable the associate to draw clear and concise conclusions and identify improvement opportunities.
- Query and analyze data for trends and impact on field operations.
- Act as liaison with Corporate Finance, Field Finance and Corporate Payroll.
- Prepare monthly reports and financial analysis.
- Support departmental improvement projects in the areas of process management.
- Develop and calculate measures/metrics.
- Assist Leadership Team in developing ROI for projects and initiatives.
- Analyze, develop, and provide automated solutions impacting financial controllership.
- Develop automated solutions for analysis around financial statement relationships.
- Facilitate automated solutions via multiple applications related to cost savings initiatives.
- Participate in identifying & building process for cost recovery opportunities
- Participate in solutions development projects
- Analysis of financial statement trends
- Development and calculation of measures
- Participate in monthly close process
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- At least 3 years financial analytics experience required
- At least 3 years of business or operational experience preferred
- Bachelors in Finance, Economics and/or Accounting required
- MBA, CPA or CMA preferred
- Strong analytical skills required
- Independent problem solving skills required
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Process mapping experience required.
- Data mining and report tool (experience Crystal, Business Objects, etc.) preferred
- Quality program certification (Six Sigma, ISO, LEAN, etc.) preferred
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and Access required
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Powerpoint required
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations: 2675 Morgantown Rd Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Penske (Oracle) Job Name: Finance/Accounting
Req ID: 2101661