As the Financial Planning & Analysis (Manager), you provide planning, reporting and analytical support for business operations, strategic planning, and general business decision-making. You will create and enhance analysis and data reporting, high-lighting key metrics, in support of the Company’s Management teams, the Finance team, and a variety of cross-functional areas.
What You’ll Do
- Support the Sales organization with financial modeling of revenue performance and forecast projections to enable better decision-making and scenario evaluation, as well as providing performance metrics to measure success.
- Provide decision support, analysis and financial modeling of SG&A and Capital Expenditures to functional managers across the organization.
- Manage the budgeting process with assigned functional managers – providing trends and analysis of historical spending, reviewing/analyzing spending proposals, preparing analysis to reduce or control spending, etc.
- Assist in the preparation and enhancement of an on-going forecasting process with functional managers.
- Work with international finance managers to better integrate the finance teams and develop consistency in financial reporting, implementing budgeting and forecasting processes, share best practices, etc.
- Provide analytical support for the strategic planning process with the Company’s management team.
- Develop & prepare monthly & quarterly financial reporting for management meetings, Board of Directors meetings, etc. and in support of general business decision-making.
- Develop and produce timely sales and operational reporting , high-lighting key metrics and business trends to support insightful decision-making.
- Exhibit flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities and assist with various ad-hoc projects as required.
Who You Are
Passionate- Deeply committed to saving our home planet.
Analytical- Rational and likes to dig into the details to understand how systems and processes work.
Flexible- Adaptable and able to work in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
Detail-oriented – Very astute navigating financial models, technology and incredibly organized managing many small details.
Emotionally intelligent: high level of self-awareness, empathy, and interpersonal skills.
Inclusive- Experience working with groups across difference in respectful and equitable ways.
Diplomatic – Able to handle controversial issues with comfort, subtlety and finesse.
Service-minded- excellent service and support skills both independently and as a selfless team player.
Experience You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA a plus.
- 5+ year’s progressive experience in Financial Planning & Analysis or Operational Finance.
- Experience in financial reporting of a multi-unit company and a solid understanding of financial reporting, monthly close and financial planning processes.
- Strong understanding of relational databases, data structure and data elements, with an ability to extract and manipulate large and complex data sets.
- Natural curiosity, initiative and motivation toward analysis and problem-solving.
- Intermediate to Advanced experience in all MS Office programs.
- Proficiency in a variety of ERP, Financial Reporting, and BI systems desired (ERP – Microsoft AX/D365, IBM TM1, Tableau/PowerBI)
- Work effectively and successfully in a fast-paced, growing, dynamic and demanding work environment with competing responsibilities.
- Work with integrity on an independent basis as well as in a collaborative, team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and written, with a wide variety of organization levels and people.
- Strong work ethic, results-driven and a commitment to meeting deadlines and achieving company and department goals. Able to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Ability to support diverse objectives within a multi-channel Company, maximizing synergies.
- Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow-through on areas of responsibility.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.