Plans and leads a variety of duties related to general ledger accounts, decision support analysis, or cost accounting processe.
- Work with financial analysts to ensure month-end and year-end functions are performed accurately.
- Work with clinical and operational leadership to help them understand cost or practice pattern impact on care and operations.
- Responsible for the outcomes of a financial task, area, or decision support assignment, such as rent allocations, calculation of depreciation, cash management, and clinical care outcomes impact on cost or processes.
- Develop budgets, forecasts or reporting analysis for areas of responsibility.
- Independently work with other finance team members and related leaders, as well as with clinical or operations leaders, as to the area of responsibility.
- Ensure financial statements are accurately prepared according to GAAP.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or other quantitative field. MBA a plus.
CPA a plus.
Minimum of 3 years of experience in public accounting or 5 years private accounting, finance, operations analysis demonstrating progressively increasing responsibility and complexity, preferably in healthcare.
- Highly motivated, productive, self-starter, detail and results oriented.
- Thrives and excels in a fast-pace environment.
- Strong accounting, analytical and system skills.
- Ability to work with more complex accounting issues and develop templates to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, be willing to lead and be led by others.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks from multiple customers at one time.
- Demonstrated skills in data gathering, organizing, analysis and communication to understand and interpret potential or existing problems.
- Demonstrated proficiency with software programs including Excel, Word, General Ledger and Decision Support systems a must.
Location: Parkview Health · 10501 Corporate Dr
Schedule: Full Time Benefit Eligible, Days, Days