Paradies Lagardere is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to support reporting and budgeting within an FP&A function. Qualified individuals will play an active role in monthly analyses, monthly/semi-annual/annual planning processes and ad hoc reporting. This role will be heavily focused on the Dining Division of the business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify opportunities for improvement by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Improve financial performance of the business by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications and having a strong peer network.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Track business improvement plans and measure progress against defined targets.
- Visible partner to division management with a bias to operational execution support
- Support the development of monthly financial reports and dashboards for senior management.
- Review monthly financial statements and participate in accounting close cycle to ensure accuracy of the financial statements.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and generate reports upon request from management
- Monthly KPI reporting
- Airport RFP support in pursuit of new business
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required
- MBA, CPA or similar professional designation preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in reporting and/or financial analysis
- Experience in a fast-paced, multi-unit business (restaurant or retail ideal)
- Accounting/GAAP knowledge
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative, self-motivated
- High standards of accuracy; detail-oriented
- Strong organizational and analytical skills