At Owens & Minor, our Mission is simple: empowering our customers to advance healthcare. Our teammates continue to play an essential role in the global fight against COVID-19 by working to ensure our healthcare customers have what they need, when they need it, enabling them to focus on the critical task of providing patient care. As a Fortune 500 company with over 15,000 teammates in over 70 countries, Owens & Minor remains laser-focused on delivering on our Mission throughout COVID-19 and beyond. Our $9-billion business includes our Global Solutions and Global Products segments, with core offerings structured across three pillars of excellence: Products, Services, and Distribution.
Our people are the power that propels us. As we continue to navigate unprecedented circumstances, teammate safety remains our top priority, and all of our facilities have implemented enhanced safety and sanitation protocols. Just as our teammates are dedicated to empowering healthcare around the world, Owens & Minor is dedicated to providing the kind of culture and benefits that empower teammates to grow their careers and enjoy the rewarding work they do every day.
Owens & Minor benefits are applicable to Full Time Regular and Permanent Teammates, and include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, available on first working day
- 401(k), eligibility after 30 days of employment
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Development opportunities to grow your career with a global company
Participates in a broad range of global corporate financial planning and analysis functions, which include, but are not limited to: budgeting, forecasting, long‐range planning support, reporting, expense management and the development and generation of insightful financial analyses.
- Supports the compilation and analysis of the annual budget and quarterly forecast.
- Drives monthly reporting / close, quarter forecasting and Annual Operating Plan for Corporate Expenses and their allocations to Business Units.
- Analyzes and provides key insights on trends in key performance indicators including revenues, cost of sales, expenses, working capital and capital expenditures.
- Supports the organization in opportunity identification and evaluation, analysis‐based decision making, action recommendation and performance assessment.
- Creates financial models to analyze various business opportunities and cost savings initiatives; identifies, recommends and implements continuous improvement and process transparency
- Assists in the long range financial planning process.
- Participates in ad hoc projects as necessary within the broader CFO organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or a related discipline, required; MBA, preferred
- Four (4) years of financial planning & analysis experience with progressively increasing responsibility
- Expert level in MS PowerPoint , MS Excel, and data manipulation
- Hyperion or SAP experience, preferred
- Financial consulting and analysis skills – ability to assess needs, identify issues, recommend alternatives and implement change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – able to communicate financial concepts to non‐financial audiences, senior business partners / budget owners.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate and structure complex financial projects and processes with various stakeholders.
If you feel this opportunity could be the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply.
Owens & Minor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, disability, age, status as a veteran , or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Note: Owens & Minor is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our Company via email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our Company. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by our Company as a result of the referral or through other means.