Lead Financial Analyst, NA Tech-2000155T
No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
- Reporting and maintaining weekly P&L, forecasting costs/P&L/sales/units etc., process improvements, compensation analysis, measurement of project success rates, and managing various projects.
- Maintain high quality business reports using Excel, financial database systems (Hyperion), and other reporting tools.
- Responsible for accomplishing tasks in a complete and timely manner.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS in Finance/Accounting or related
- 2-5 years of relevant experience (MBA or relevant graduate degree is equivalent to two years of experience)
- Innovative problem solving, analytical and decision making skills both Qualitative and Quantitative
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to learn quickly, adapt to change and work in an objective driven environment
- Prior Analyst experience and/or familiarity with Oracle Applications are a plus
Detailed Description and Job RequirementsFinancial support to business areas through financial analysis, budgeting, planning & forecasting; to facilitate decision making and future business strategies.
As a member of Oracle’s finance organization, you will be responsible for providing all aspects of financial support for planning and control. Assist in consolidation and reporting of financial results; preparation of annual budget. Gather, model, analyze, prepare, and summarize information for financial plans, operating forecasts, trended future specifications, etc.; on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis. Prepares recommendations based on analyzes. May perform revenue and expense analysis, headcount and headcount driven expense analysis at cost center level, tracking of product and product line revenue, reconciliation of accounts receivable, variance analysis and ad-hoc analysis as needed. You may participate in cross functional programs and projects.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and analytical skills. Ability to prepare Excel spreadsheets of high complexity. 2 years relevant experience and BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting preferred. CPA/MBA desired.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Locations: US-TX,Texas-Austin, US-TX,Texas-San Antonio
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire