As a member of the Product Management Team at OnLogic, you set Global strategy across diverse markets. You are solutions oriented and on the cutting edge of what our customers need before the market has yet realized the potential. You’re an experienced Product Manager looking to make an impact on a Global market with a high growth company.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Develop product strategy to identify and serve key industrial PC market segments
- As a Product Line owner, you’ll develop and maintain the product roadmap
- Collaborate with Engineering and Sales teams to collect market input and design our innovative future products
- Build and nurture relationships with key suppliers and manufacturing partners around the globe
- Support global product launches and product introduction for OnLogic’s North American and European websites
- Team up with Product Management, Marketing, Sales and other key teams to create and maintain product collateral and training materials
- Develop and maintain a thorough, high level knowledge of the company’s core products and their applications
The team you will be joining:
Our Product Management team works hard to make sure everyone has what they need when they need it. They work closely with the Engineering and Marketing teams to define our product roadmap and ensure our clients, and our organization, stay up to date on new products, changes to existing products and keep an eye toward the future of our industry.The Product Management team is made up of Technical Experts who understand the ins and outs of each one of our products, Product Specialists who ensure customers have the information they need to make an informed decision, and Solutions Architects who help us stay ahead of emerging trends and keep us on the cutting edge of technology.
- Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- You have the desire to learn business processes, strategy and “big picture” thinking
- You have a minimum of 8 years of relevant Product Management experience
- You have a strong technical knowledge of computers, motherboards, processors, chips and other related components
- You have knowledge of current software applications and basic website management skills (HTML)
- You have attention to detail and a focus on quality. Must be organized, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You have the ability to manage time, shifting priorities and ability to effectively communicate project milestones or changes across cross functional, global teams
Who we are:
OnLogic is growing, and we want to give you the same opportunity to grow in your career! We design and manufacture specialized computers and hardware solutions for companies all over the world, helping them to make the seemingly impossible possible. Our computers are designed to work where others would fail, and it’s our vision to be the first choice in industrial computing. To make that vision a reality, we’ve built a team of ambitious problem solvers, guided by the company’s core values of Open, Fair, Innovative and Independent. We have an open office, open salaries and strive to be fair and transparent in our decision making. We encourage input and feedback from every member of our team and look to improve ourselves and our business every single day.
OnLogic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To learn more about our values, our mission and what it’s like to work at OnLogic, visit www.onlogic.com/careers.
The salary range for this role is $100,000 to $140,000. We determine final compensation based on discussions with applicants and their experience in similar roles.
- A competitive Salary based upon your experience and the requirements of the role
- A comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Contribution
- An Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Opportunity to Participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.