Enterprise Strategy Manager
Job Category: Strategy & Planning
Requisition Number: ENTER02286
- Posted: December 14, 2020
Showing 1 location
Indianapolis, IN, USA
At OneAmerica, we deliver on promises when customers need us most. We believe the best way to serve our customers is to know that every individual, employee, family and business we work with has unique personal and financial goals. We keep our promises, so we can help them achieve their goals and realize their definition of financial success.
At OneAmerica, Enterprise Strategy is responsible for formulating an integrated and unified strategy across lines of business and functions. The Enterprise Strategy team leads the strategic planning process which includes the development of long-range and annual plans that chart a path to achievement of strategies, goals and objectives. As part of this team, it is essential for this role to understand trends and opportunities and closely collaborate with business leaders across the enterprise to provide solutions to complex business problems. This is a highly visible role that provides exposure to all areas of the business; it will have a direct impact on OneAmerica’s strategic vision.
- Drive and facilitate the enterprise strategic planning process, including strategy development, annual and long-term planning
- Provide thought leadership and connect dots across lines-of-business and shared service functions to identify strategic opportunities
- Partner with business leaders to collaborate and bring robust strategies forward
- Develop and maintain systems to monitor, measure, and report performance and achievement of programs, long-term goals, and strategic initiatives that have line-of-business, functional or enterprise impact
- Continually improve the strategic planning process where needed to adapt and flex to organizational needs
- Conduct research to surface market trends and competitive insights to inform strategic decisions
- Support the launch and advancement of the Enterprise Innovation practice
Required Education and/or Certifications
- Requires a BS degree and 5+ years of experience, or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Recommended Education and/or Certifications
- MBA or related graduate degree preferred
- Recommended college majors: business administration, economics, data analytics, finance, marketing preferred
Required Work Experience
- At least 5-years of relevant business experience preferred
- Or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background
Salary Band: 6B
To learn more about our products, services, and the companies of OneAmerica, visit oneamerica.com/companies.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the majority of OneAmerica associates are currently working remotely in accordance with our safety protocols. The selected candidate will be expected to temporarily work remotely for an unspecified period of time as determined in OneAmerica’s sole discretion. When normal business operations resume, the selected candidate will be expected to physically return to work in the office located in Indianapolis, IN.
Disclaimer: OneAmerica is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.