Working Location: MASSACHUSETTS, SOUTHBOROUGH
Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let’s inspire healthier lives, together. Job Description
The purpose of the role is to provide financial planning and analysis support to the Olympus finance organization and business groups. The role will focus on budgeting/forecasting analyzing monthly financial results financial modeling/analysis & providing overall financial support tor business partners. Job Duties
In a typical day, you will:
- Assist in the preparation review and presentation of annual financial budget and quarterly forecasts. This includes working closely cross-functional business partners.
- Analyze financial results and variances in order to ensure accuracy as well as identify any emerging trends.
- Develop & distribute financial/operational reports providing interpretation & insight where possible.
- Support standardization of analysis reporting and financial processes across the business financial team.
- Develop templates and document processes. Support business partners in financial modeling insight and ad hoc requests.
- Create and update business and financial presentations that will be given at all levels of the organization.
- Create valuable financial models that can be used by the business to enhance their abilities to make decisions.
- Recommend and drive improvements to financial tools that are used by the broader Finance and Upper Level Management community for reporting or analyzing data.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Job Requirements
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent knowledge is required. MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting and/or finance experience required.
- Medical Device industry experience a plus.
- Strong PC Skills (Excel PowerPoint Word).
- Hyperion & SAP software experiences a plus.
- Strong oral written and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to critically analyze and interpret financial data in order to provide key reports and presentations to all levels of management.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job duties in an organized and efficient manner.
- Ability to think critically produce high quality work and adapt well to organizational changes.
We realize work isn’t just a job to you.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Olympus is passionate about the solutions it creates for the medical, life sciences, and industrial equipment industries, as well as cameras and audio products. For more than 100 years, Olympus has focused on making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease, furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and capturing images of the world.
Olympus Corporation of the Americas, a wholly owned subsidiary of Olympus Corporation, is headquartered in Center Valley, Pennsylvania, USA, and employs more than 5,500 employees throughout locations in North and South America. For more information, visit www.olympusamerica.com .
Olympus…True to You. True to Society. True to LIFE.
It is the policy of Olympus to extend equal employment and advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental) and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran status or service in the uniformed services, and any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Posting Notes: || United States (US) || Massachusetts (US-MA) || Southborough ||