Ocean Spray believes that our employees are our best asset and we offer an environment where you can work with exceptionally smart, innovative, passionate teams that are motivated to deliver Ocean Spray products around the world. If you are looking for a rewarding career where you can Grow, Own, Live and Drive your career every day, Ocean Spray is for you!
This finance role partners with the Supply Chain teams supporting business analytics for monthly performance results and forecasting. This includes providing timely and relevant financial analysis to support the decision-making process for areas currently including logistics, warehousing and other associated business areas. The position reports to the Senior Manager of FP&A-Operations.
This role is based out of our Corporate Headquarters in Lakeville, MA with remote flexibility.
A Day in the Life of the Finance Manager:
- Design and develop monthly spending reports and month end variance analysis for supply chain areas. Coordinate with accounting, corporate FP&A and/or other partners on financial, cost and accounting issues. Identifies, recommends and drives solutions to problems
- Partner with Logistics and Warehouse teams to develop insightful tools and reporting to enable effective and efficient analytics to understand trends, and drive decision making
- Lead in-depth financial analysis to support understanding of key drivers of results and implications on annual targets/commitments
- Lead the IBP (Integrated Business Planning) process for select business unit from a financial perspective, providing insight on key variance drivers and their impact on future plans
- Implement process improvements and engage in the design and execution of system improvements to provide clear, transparent reporting and analytics
- Provide support and guide the management team in the development of supply chain’s long-range plan, annual operating plan, and monthly financial forecasts, by providing data and analysis
- Act as finance lead on project teams in support of new product/business opportunities or cost savings initiatives. This can include ad-hoc analysis of new and existing business opportunities for financial justification to support decision making, as well as executing process improvements through enhanced technology and reporting
What We Are Looking For:
- BA/BS in finance/accounting/economics or MBA is required 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Advanced analytical skills along with strong knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team oriented with the ability to engage and influence cross functional teams
- Must be results oriented with strong attention to detail and deadlines
- Systems application experience on SAP, Vena, o9, and PowerBI is not required, but a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.