Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, month end close, financial accounting & analysis, forecasting, cost accounting and analysis, audit & policy compliance, project assistance and taxes, and ensuring compliance with internal control objectives. Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business (emphasis in accounting) or related field
- Experience with Financial Reporting Systems and various analysis tools
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- CMA, CPA and/or MBA preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience using JD Edwards and/or Oracle EBS
- Manufacturing or Cost Accounting experience
- Willing to relocate for future job opportunities within Nucor
Nucor Steel Gallatin does not accept unsolicited resumes. No phone calls please. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Nucor will not sponsor the need for a visa now or in the future.
Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vets – and a drug – free workplace