Date: Mar 19, 2021
Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Company: NTT DATA Services
Req ID: 113836
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Scrum Master & Business Analyst to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Manages and coordinates the delivery of software products through the Agile – Scrum framework and Business Analyst assists with project and program management tasks
- Leads teams on small projects through Agile Scrum. Drives the development of plans and delivery activities to realize project objectives (roughly 50% Scrum Master work50% program mgt work and coordination work)
- Manages project activities and resources, and forecasts through Clarity allocations
- Understands product / functional background, priorities, and policies and applies this understanding to project activities
- Understands project management disciplines of schedule, cost, risk and issue management
- Schedule Management – creates sprint and release plans, manages, and understands impacts to project scope, constraints, and schedule.
- Responsible for performing the role of a Business Analyst will be required to analyze business and functional requirements provided from the business.
- The individual must be able to partner with technology resources to translate the requirements into technical requirements.
- The analyst must have the ability to document functional and operational impacts to associates and customers.
- Cost Management – develops, monitors, and assesses project budgets through the entire project life cycle providing full transparency to stakeholders
- Communication Management – creates and manages communications with stakeholders providing relevant details for informing and decision making in the enterprise status report
- Excellent presentation and Powerpoint skills for audiences of varying levels
- Utilizes available tools for identifying and tracking issues such as the Delivery Risk Assessment, risk workshops, and Clarity
- Quality Management – identifies relevant quality standards and defines governance, communication, and quality processes
- Facilitates Agile Ceremonies: Backlog Refinement, Daily Scrums, Sprint Planning sessions and Retrospectives.
- Maintain and utilize Focus Factor Models in Release and Sprint Planning.
- Drive continuous and consistent process improvement culture, providing and analyzing current and historical metrics to inspect and adapt.
- Provide training by example to team members, working to normalize the agile maturity of team members and building role generalists.
- 2 years of experience managing Scrum through (ideally using Jira)
- 2 years of Financial Services experience
- 2 years of experience integrating vendor software packages within large financial organizations (matrix-eddistributed environments), managing vendors
- 2 years of experience managingbuildingintegrating software using model portfolioasset allocation models; specific experience in integration with backend retirement recordkeeping systems is required
- 2 years of experience creating and delivering executive level PowerPoint presentations
- Bachelor’s degree required (Mathematics, Finance, Business, Management, IT Mgt, Comp Sci, Economics), MBA a plus
- Financial Planning/Retirement, Wealth Management, Advisory Services experiences highly desirable (some functional knowledge in this space is required, previous analytical experience in this space is also highly desirable)
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking, and analytical skills
- Ability to take tasks to next logical step with minimal oversight
- Desirable certification: PMP, Six Sigma, CSPO or PSPO, CSM
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Job Segment: Program Manager, Consulting, Cloud, Business Manager, Business Analyst, Management, Technology