Req ID: 109425
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Lead -Multifactor Authentication to join our team in Louisville, Kentucky (US-KY), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Quality Technology Leadership Professional is responsible for creating and driving IT Quality strategies and initiatives that impact multiple applications within one or more portfolios.
- Measures, analyzes, and evaluates data and information that identifies and influences and evangelizes IT QA best practices and processes.
- Guides teams to utilize tools and processes to build quality systems at a rapid pace.
- Improves technical competencies within IT QA and Testing.
- Provides technical leadership and expertise within Quality Assurance and testing.
- Evaluates root cause of issues and recommends long term action.
- Establishes relationships that balance short-term gains with long-term considerations.
- Initiates repeatable processes that streamline quality practices enhancing productivity.
- Serves as a change agent that cultivates product delivery, promotion of quality, and endorsing DevOps practices.
- Influences quality strategy through statistical process control methods and metrics.
- Promotes quality strategies and approaches to improve quality at speed.
- Educates and trains people at all levels on how to apply basic tools and methodologies to achieve improvement objectives.
- Collaborates with others to create plans that improve quality maturity.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the IT Quality Assurance industry with strong expertise in quality best practices and defining strategies that drive quality and testing.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading Systems Testing, Integration Testing, Test Automation, Acceptance Testing, and Regression Testing.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Portal and Mobile Testing for health insurance applications across browsers – Member, Provider, Pharmacy Portals
- Minimum of 1 year experience in testing Multifactor Authentication – validation of device information, etc.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with leading or testing functional, integration, security, test automation, and performance testing cloud applications.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience conducting data analysis that identifies trends and gaps that drive quality improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in any one of the mobile automation testing tools ( Perfecto), across mobile platforms and devices.
- Strong experience building IT Quality strategies that address process improvements leading to efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Strong PowerPoint presentation and MS Excel skills.
- Experience with developing and influencing Quality Assurance strategies, metrics, and statistical process improvement.
- MBA or Advanced Degree
- Experience with validation of SaaS/cloud service functions and end-end functionalities of an application.
- Experience with validation of SaaS based integration in the Cloud.
- Experience with enterprise level application integration between SaaS/cloud and legacy systems.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of cloud platforms (Azure)
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Experience with technology solutions assessments, strategy and planning oversight
- Demonstrated ability to run large initiatives that drive Quality Strategy.
- Certifications: Six Sigma, ITIL, ISTQB, DevOps, Scrum Master
- Experience with Azure DevOps and CI/CD
- Experience with qTest, Azure Test Plans (ATP), Selenium, Perfecto, or other Test Management and Test Automation tools and frameworks.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.