Full Job Description
Location: Malvern, PA, US, 19355 DC, US, 20001 Atlanta, GA, US, 30301 Miami, FL, US, 33138 Portsmouth, NH, US, 03801 Boston, MA, US, 02114 New York, NY, US, 10036 Charlotte, NC, US, 28105
Associate Director, Corporate Development and Strategy
The Associate Director, Corporate Development and Strategy will initiate and manage strategic investments to develop Tumor Treating Fields as a platform therapy for solid tumors. Strategic investments include clinical collaborations, commercial partnerships, and licensing opportunities. The Associate Director role will require the identification, analysis, and negotiation of corporate development opportunities to support Novocure’s vision, mission, and values as well as corporate objectives. This is a strategic role with significant internal and external visibility, requires an entrepreneurial and tenacious personality, and involves a high level of C-level interaction.
This is a full-time, exempt role, reporting to the Director, Business Development, and is based in Malvern, PA or NYC; please note: candidates that are east-coast based will be considered.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Formulate long term strategy to advance Novocure’s mission and corporate objectives
- Identify, evaluate and negotiate new investment opportunities
- Work with business, legal, and clinical teams to initiate, lead, and complete initiatives
- Develop OKRs in line with corporate objectives to support corporate development activities
- Represent Novocure externally and source development opportunities
- Lead high value internal development projects with cross functional teams
- Keep track of literature on emerging therapies for pipeline indications
- Establish reporting on internal and external progress to contractual and strategic milestone
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Experience in global finance or business
- Ability to work independently and communicate with senior leadership and partners
- Excellent English written and verbal communication schools
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to travel 20-30% of the time initially
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
Patient-forward: aspiring to make a difference in cancer.
Our patient-forward mission
Together with our patients, we strive to extend survival in some of the most aggressive forms of cancer by developing and commercializing our innovative therapy.
Our patient-forward values
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia