Climb to new heights on your journey when you start Defining Possible with Northrop Grumman. Enjoy a purposeful career in aeronautics that is crucial to the way we connect and protect our world across land, sea, and air. Bring your experience and take advantage of this opportunity to discover how you can start to push past possible and achieve your goals today. Enjoy a diverse, collaborative environment with professionals across the nation ready to help launch your career.
- Prepare and analyze financial reports and communicate recommendations to management in a clear, organized summary.
- Analyze production costs weekly and provide direction to management to balance risk and cost targets.
- Provide monthly / quarterly reporting and analysis to support business processes.
- Use financial reporting and provide analysis of key metrics to direct management toward areas of improvement or to surface operational issues.
- Support proposal and pricing efforts for both new business and changes to existing customer contracts.
- Responsible for continuous improvement and process efficiencies.
- Perform special projects related to financial and budget analysis
- BS degree in Finance or Accounting or related with five (5) years of relevant experience; or a MS in Finance, Accounting, an MBA or related with three (3) years of experience
- Working knowledge and application of accounting principles, scheduling, and financial reporting.
- PC proficiency including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret Clearance.
- Experience with Deltek – Costpoint and/or Cobra
- Experience with budget development, variance analysis, estimates to complete, cost performance reports.
- Knowledge of proposal process, procurement regulations, and ASC606.
- Independent self-starter and proactive contributor. Seeks to continually improve business processes and add value.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple assignments in order to meet deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.