Full Job Description
Position: Analyst | Private Equity
Office: 9050 N. Capital of Texas Hwy, Bldg 3, Ste 130, Austin, TX 78759
Status: Full-time /Exempt
Summary of Role
Key stakeholder on the Private Equity Team will work with the PE team and fund management team in all aspects of the private equity lifecycle from sourcing, underwriting, investing, and managing new and existing investments across the portfolio companies followed by the exits. This position provides great growth opportunities to be involved in all aspects of the investments. The ideal candidate should have a track record of success and ownership mentality as they will be part of forming their growth and development path with senior management. No day is the same on this team so you must be flexible and willing to adapt to any task given.
About Noble Capital Group, LLC
Noble Capital Group, LLC, is an Austin-based Private Investment Firm with primary interest in Private Lending, Real Estate and Private Equity. As it enters its third decade, Noble Capital manages investments in a portfolio of financial technology related companies with sectors in private lending, loan servicing, investment real estate, wealth management and other financial, real estate and construction related services. The Company invests debt and equity into strategic partnerships and ventures driven by dynamic sponsors seeking growth through acceleration capital. The Company’s unique culture was built on a foundation of four core values. Growth, Candor, Stewardship and Expertise.
- Reviews portfolio company’s financial reports using performance measurement standards.
- Conducts diligent research to support and prepare reports of the company’s investment potential.
- Support, track, and monitor all phases of the investment process and investment performance.
- Assist in negotiating and drafting deal terms with managers and other outside parties.
- Conduct asset class research and assist with the development of investment themes.
- Uses risk management methods to continually assess changes in the portfolio companies.
- Compile weekly and monthly reporting for target and portfolio companies for Executive Advisory Board and Investment Committee.
- Prepare daily and weekly reports and present at weekly private equity meetings with senior management.
- Review and analyze term sheets and operating agreements to be presented to Executive Advisory Board by the PE team.
- Assist in compiling information and data to setup capital structures on term sheets for legal counsel.
- Gather and track documentation necessary for portfolio companies’ compliance.
- Identify risks and propose or revise best practices for oversight procedures.
- Support the setup and review of corporate transaction.
- Monitor, track, and report portfolio companies’ risks to accomplishing the strategic objective(s).
- 2+ years of one or a combination of the following: Private Equity, M&A, Corporate Development, or Investment Banking.
- BA/ BS degree in Finance or related field. MBA a plus.
- High proficiency in the use of MS Office programs, Power BI, and financial technologies.
- Strong communication skills in written, verbal, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to develop and express sound opinions on investment opportunities and prospects.
- Possess the ability to handle a multitude of projects simultaneously.
- Ability to research critical business information in a timely fashion via the internet or internal/external experts.
- Ability to research, recognize, analyze, and understand financial data, industry trends, laws, rules and guidelines related to corporate structures, tax and accounting policies.
- Strong experience in data analytics and financial modeling.
Job Type: Full-time