Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Today, the opportunities for growth across NIKE, Inc.’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for a Finance Manager with a passion for sport, finance, and technology to join our team! You will play a major role in helping to drive NIKE’s Digital Transformation, as a member of the Global Technology Business Planning team and as a key Finance partner to NIKE’s Digital Transformation & Program Office. You and your team will be responsible for driving excellence in financial planning across NIKE’s large Global Technology organization, including planning and tracking NIKE’s Technology investment portfolio, with a particular focus on NIKE’s highest priority and most complex initiatives. You will give our leaders visibility into the plans, status, costs, and benefits of NIKE’s most strategic Technology and cross-functional investments.
You should be a teammate with excellent analytical and Excel skills, communication skills and the ability to collaborate with a diverse set of partners through new and sophisticated planning processes. You should possess strong attention to detail, paired with the ability to see the bigger picture, a strong work ethic and a positive demeanor.
What will you work on
- Provide guidance, leadership and insight to value implications of business decisions and trade-offs to drive investment prioritization and funding decisions
- Enable end-to-end transparency and understanding of Global Technology portfolio value aligned to corporate strategic outcomes
- Provide guidance on business case development and serve as a strategic finance partner to Technology and cross-functional business teams to quantify costs and value of associated investments
- Ensure maximum value creation by identifying and tracking critical metrics and monitoring overall portfolio benefits
- Participate in your team’s day-to-day discussions and initiatives, preparing and distributing timely and insightful financial analysis of pertinent information to determine progress against strategic plans, budgets, forecasts, and to support external financial decisions.
- Interpret and review financial results with business leaders, including trends and risks and opportunities, to drive meaningful responses.
Who will you work with
You will work closely with teams within Global Technology Finance and Global Technology, including the Digital Transformation & Program Office. You will also partner closely with Finance and Strategy teams in partner functions, including NIKE Direct, Marketplace, Global Operations and Geographies.
What you will bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- An MBA (with a concentration on Finance, Economics, Business Administration or a related field) or CFA is preferred
- 4+ years experience in investment analysis, financial modeling, economic/profit analysis, financial/planning and/or portfolio management. Experience in a Fortune 500 consumer products or digital/ecommerce company is preferred
- Validated strong financial analysis skills; proven ability to complete sophisticated quantitative and qualitative analysis, financial and/or valuation models
- Strong executive presence; ability to present POV clearly and influence leaders through presentation, logical reasoning, and scenario alternatives
- Work independently with large amounts of data, deal with ambiguity, be organized
- Problem solve through curiosity, diving deep, finding solutions, delivering results
- Ability to see the big picture while simultaneously zooming into the details
- Work collaboratively, build effective business partnerships and be well-respected and trusted partner in a cross-functional organization
- Attention to detail in the development of management quality reporting and analytics for executive-level personnel
- Strong passion for NIKE
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.