*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.
NEXTracker designs and manufactures industry-leading solar and storage systems that dramatically improve and scale the economics of renewable energy. Applications and customers range from behind the meter solar farms with Fortune 500 companies like PepsiCo, L’Oreal, and NextEra to well-known engineering firms such as Swinerton Renewables, Mortenson, Cypress Creek Renewables and Enel Green Power. Join a market leader that values talent, service excellence and innovation as core to our business growth and culture. With one of the most experienced management teams in solar, category-leading products, and a fortified technology roadmap, NEXTracker is making a dramatic impact on the power plant of the future. www.nextracker.com
The NEXTracker Sales Analyst will be based in Nashville, TN . The NEXTracker Sales Analyst will generate quotations and comprehensive proposals based on technical requirements, project economics, and financial information acquired through a variety of channels .
We are looking for someone who demonstrates :
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Coordinate sales proposal process and generate quotes
- Provide creative input to bid strategy
- Track sales activities using NetSuite ERP and Salesforce.com CRM systems
- Manage all CRM system reporting, improvements and modifications
- Generate Sales reports & Presentations, and present to a wide variety of stake holders
- Create and maintain sales models, ensuring positive contribution margin on all NEXTracker sales
- Work closely with the Global Sales/Business Development Team on creative deal structuring and bid strategy
- Learn and use PVSyst energy production modeling software for tracking systems
- Work closely with Marketing & Product Management Team to provide input on new products
- Work with Customer Care to ensure efficient communications and provide excellent customer satisfaction
- Continually streamline, standardize and improve proposal templates, bankability binders, and client presentations
- Form excellent working relationships with other NEXTracker departments, including Customer Applications, Cost Accounting, Logistics, and Engineering to ensure on-time delivery and best in class quality of all NEXTracker products.
- Periodically analyze orders and quotes to determine hit rates, top market segments, effectiveness of different value propositions, sources of leads, etc
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- BS/BA in a business or technical field (MBA desired)
- 2+ years of sales analysis, financial analysis, business development, and/or program management experience
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience utilizing CRM tools, Salesforce.com is a plus
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Passion for solar, always a plus
- Solar experience a plus
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Sales – Marketing – Account Mgmt
Is Sponsorship Available?
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org