Financial Planning & Analysis at Neuberger Berman has primarily three main responsibilities: 1) budgeting, forecasting, management reporting and analysis for corporate and business units; and 2) corporate treasury financial planning and analysis including the firm equity valuation process and capital planning and 3) enhancing tools for analytics, reporting, data consumption and interaction, and computation through automation, process improvements and leveraging new technology
- Participate in corporate budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analytics
- Create and maintain financial presentations for Neuberger Berman management and business unit CIO and COO’s.
- Lead FP&A efforts to create and produce MIS to support the business, including product profitability metrics, dashboards for investment team CIO and COO’s, and expense analytics.
- Lead project-based process re-engineering efforts, particularly in technology transformation to enhance the FP&A management reporting and analytical capabilities
- Provide ad hoc support for FP&A projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or a related business field; strong preference associate level rotation program job experience; MBA a plus
- Advanced technical skills; proficiency in Microsoft Excel (including building analytical models) and PowerPoint required;
- 3- 5 years of planning/financial modeling experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; a self-starter
- Excellent analytical skills, and strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal); ability to communicate clearly to senior management
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of general ledger and management reporting systems such as Hyperion or SAP
Neuberger Berman is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Firm and its affiliates do not discriminate in employment because of race, creed, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship status or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com .
Learn about the Applicant Privacy Notice .