The Institutional Business Development Analyst will work closely with up to three senior Client Advisors (“CA”) within the Institutional Client Group. The Analyst will partner with Associates/CAs to support the team with carrying out their day-to-day business development goals, client servicing needs as well as internal administrative support and projects. This position will provide the individual with a perspective on the Neuberger Berman Institutional Client Group business.
- Partner with Associates on day- to- day new business development and client servicing tasks to ensure Associate and CA goals are met. Tasks may involve meeting preparation, organization of team coverage lists, coordination of mass mailing efforts and the coordination of client requests.
- Assist in creating sales presentations by gathering various product and firm information and assisting with the generation of new materials specific to client / prospect interests, etc.
- Support the team with client and prospect contact management, including CRM maintenance.
- Assist with new business pipeline updates and other internal reporting updates.
- Support the RMs in the coordination and production of RFPs. Responsibilities include liaising with the RFP team and ensuring RFP deadlines and requirements are met.
- Participate in team projects to enhance internal client service procedures in accordance with industry best practices.
- Strong achievement in undergraduate degree in finance, economics or related disciplines
- Highly motivated, team-player with a desire to work on a wide range of projects
- Exhibits high degree of integrity and interest in financial markets and investment strategy
- Ability to work well with different individuals and contacts of all levels of the business in a high pressure environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow up skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Excellent presentation, business writing and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 1 – 3 years asset management experience required
- Series 7, 66 and 31 licenses preferred (required within first year of employment)
- Progress towards additional accreditation’s encouraged (e.g. CAIA, CFA, MBA)
Neuberger Berman is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Firm and its affiliates do not discriminate in employment because of race, creed, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship status or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com .
Learn about the Applicant Privacy Notice