Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
Nestlé’s Finance function delivers value above and beyond just financial reporting and analysis. Our role as strategic business partners is to drive decision-making, translate insights into meaningful actions, and enable great ideas to come to life. As part of a global organization with a long-standing legacy, there is no shortage of opportunities to directly impact our consumers. We’re committed to seeing a vision and helping the business achieve its potential by providing knowledge, expertise, and stewardship that transcends the traditional scope of finance roles. A healthy appetite for growth and learning is essential to our success; our tight-knit community embraces a mindset of continuous improvement to deepen our understanding of the business and drive real performance. As a member of our team, you will support some of the world’s most well-known brands, and embark on a career journey that enriches and accelerates your development
This analyst role is the finance analyst on all Beverage Division-wide financial processes including the Monthly Business Planning process, the Dynamic Forecast, The Market Business Strategy, SKU Rationalization, the creation of the monthly leadership presentations and other ad-hoc requests from both the Division Controller and Division President.
This person will support the Brand co-pilots, the corporate finance function and Beverage Leadership Team. They will be responsible for providing timely and quality analytics, explanations, coordination and collaboration of consolidated division financial metrics.
This person will work closely with the Sr Manager Finance Co-Pilot and Division Controller to manage financial risks and opportunities to ensure delivery of Divisional high performance targets.
Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Coordinate, prepare and review all financial reporting required by the Division Management.
- Provide cross functional team (marketing, sales, supply chain) with appropriate financial reporting and measurements along with detailed analysis to drive business decisions.
- Provide executive summary detailing results, trends, variances, risks and opportunities.
- Partner with functional teams to generate insights and influence business results
- Develop and Implement financial and operational processes to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the finance function within the division.
- Drive decision making and accountability to achieve financial targets.
- Provide appropriate analysis of plans and forecasts to support sales, marketing and operational activities.
- Partner with Sr Manager Finance Co-Pilot to assist in annual budget creation for MOGE, OPFE, and Waste.
- Drive core divisional processes (MBS, ICP, I2L, MBP, SKU Rationalization, OP) including coordinating with Corporate and Brand Co-pilots, as well as Beverage Leadership Team.
- Manage Marketing Investment Plan. Oversee month end close, forecast accuracy and performance results (ROI) on marketing investments.
- Support communication between Corporate and the Division.
- Special projects and cross functional/divisional teams, both within and outside of Beverage, as requested.
- BA/BS with major in Accounting or Finance, or BA/BS degree with coursework up to and including intermediate accounting
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Accounting/Finance
- CPA, CMA, CFM, CCE, MBA
- Food or consumer goods industry experience
STRONGLY PREFERRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Hands-on knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Standards (US GAAP) or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Decision support skills
- Working knowledge of budget preparation and forecasting for cost centers / balance sheet accounts
- Complex financial modeling skills
- Nestlé Accounting Standards (NAS) – for internal candidates
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, proficient in Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint; working knowledge of SAP
PREFERRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Investment justification skills, project management skills
PREFERRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
- Effectively manage competing priorities by choosing those deliverables that will have the highest impact on the performance results
- Manage/organize time, information, and resources effectively in order to meet deadlines and respond to requests on a timely basis; multi-task
- Train, coach, motivate and reinforce performance to achieve business goals
- Network across functional and divisional silos
- Build, focus and motivate effective teams
- Influence business decisions with concrete financial support
- Resolve conflicts / discrepancies positively and professionally
- Work independently in solving business issues and taking initiative
- Partner with the customer / other functional teams to drive business results and meet deliverables
- Recommend possible strategic courses of action to capitalize on business opportunities
- Identify risks and opportunities
- Manage projects
- Leverage best practices
- Communicate effectively and professionally in written and verbal form, including presentation skills
- Apply good judgment and professional integrity in decision-making
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.