Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We’re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career, and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you.
Training Consultant would analyze, develop, evolve and improve delivery of programs and solutions to build Planning capabilities. Position will create strategy and program for train-the-trainer and deliver trainings to identified individuals within the Planning organization. This position is also responsible for supporting the transformation of the Planning organization related to Connected Planning @ Nestlé and enhancing the end-to-end mindset.
This position partners with Business Leaders, HR generalists, and other Training and Development professionals to develop a comprehensive Learning Journey for Planning roles including training courses and complementary resources.
• Develop strategy and deliver architecture for the one stop digital platform for comprehensive learning journey and competency development.
• Transition or link all current training material to digital platform as part of a cohesive program to build planning capabilities.
• Expertly develop and deliver training curriculum and organize/coordinate subject matter experts to deliver other specific training.
• Develop, deliver and sustain train-the-trainer system to build Planning capabilities.
• Organize periodic reviews of training solutions, maintain relevance and measure effectiveness of training systems implemented. Identify new training needs and develop appropriate materials and method of delivery
• Lead training strategies and orchestration related to Connected Planning @ Nestlé. Expand to broader SC over time.
• Develop and execute learning solution strategies for effective and efficient capability building.
• Lead competency development plan, execution and measures of proficiency
Non-Functional Training and other projects and duties as assigned
• Be the Planning representative on all local cross-functional training (e.g. broader Supply Chain, new hire on-boarding, e-learning, etc.).
• Work closely with L&OD and other teams in Nestlé to coordinate and link training as it aligns with career path development. Ensure comprehensive, end-to-end development.
• Provide facilitation and consulting to strategic business units and / or functions as needed.
• Keep abreast of market information/best practices relating to adult learning methodologies, association matters, member issues, technology advancements, etc.
• Other duties as assigned.
Supervised directly by Senior Manager – Functional Development
Indirect supervision given by Senior Manager, Business Optimization
Indirect supervision and follow up to trainers
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• BS/BA in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, Human Resources, Organization Development, or a related field required. MS/MA/MBA is preferred.
• 4+ years of experience
• Position requires up to 10% -25% travel.
• Candidates should possess or have a strong willingness to learn platform development and instructional design.
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
• Strong organizational and/or project management skills, prioritization.
• Effective verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex concepts in business terms.
• Ability to lead and collaborate with cross functional project teams while executing a large-scale project from vision through implementation.
• Expert consulting skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
• Ability to conceptualize creative solutions, document them, and present/sell them to senior management.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of stakeholder trust and confidence.
• Strong analytical capabilities.
• Strong interpersonal skills (i.e., listening, counseling and coaching, negotiation skills)
• Self-motivated to take the initiative to find solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to translate complex concepts into simple process flows
• Expert knowledge of analytical and evaluative methods for determining training and content effectiveness
• Expert knowledge of adult learning theories, content development theories and content delivery tools and systems
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.