Chiesi USA is the U.S. affiliate of Chiesi Farmaceutici, S.p.A, a global R&D-focused pharmaceutical company located in Parma, Italy. We are a specialty pharmaceutical company committed to the development and commercialization of products for the hospital, rare disease and adjacent specialty care settings.
Support our Cystic Fibrosis franchise’s commercial operations through new reporting and analysis
Identify incremental impact and optimal level of sampling program
Provide patient-journey analysis
Work closely with sales, marketing, and other Business Knowledge members to derive new customer or market insights through advanced analytical techniques
This internship requires a commitment of 40 hours per week over 12 weeks, and is available starting in May.
This internship is supported in part by a grant from the North Carolina Biotechnology Center through the Industrial Internship Program.
– Strong interest in analytics and some experience drawing insights from large data sets
– Desire to learn along with professional drive
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office
– Current enrollment in a related undergraduate, graduate, or master’s program