Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020).In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
The Securitized Products Sales group covers MUFG’s institutional investor clients. Institutional investor clients include Insurance Companies, Banks, Non-Bank Financial Institutions, Central Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Endowments, Pensions, and others.
Products and Asset classes include asset backed securities, agency mortgage securities, collateralized loan obligations, agency commercial mortgages securities, repo, and structured solutions financing.
Team members work with traders, bankers, syndicate, strategists, and economists to tailor solutions for clients on a broad range of topics ranging from macroeconomic and relative value themes, to client’s asset & liability management.
- Provide backup to senior sales people in Trade Support, Trade booking, client BWIC flow, and client coverage.
- Create and distribute daily morning reports which include market commentary recap and TRACE volumes reporting
- Follow the markets within each asset class and stay up to date on themes & market flows.
- Work with mid-office and FOS to ensure that trades are captured and confirmed in a timely fashion
- Work with FOS to develop systems and improve on current processes and develop IT resources to streamline business flow
- On-board clients in coordination with the firm’s credit, legal, compliance, and operations teams
- Analyze data and create reporting to identify areas for client growth.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, MBA and/or CFA a plus
- A minimum of 2-3 years in Finance or Fixed Income
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
- Strong decision making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgment
- A pro-active, motivated approach
- The ability to operate with urgency, prioritize work accordingly and multi-task
- A creative and innovative approach to work
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it’s the bank’s policy to only inquire into a candidate’s criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.