Requisition # 10042525-WD
Job Type Day
Location Tempe, ARIZONA
Other Locations CALIFORNIA-Monterey Pa
Date Posted 06/03/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020). In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Financial Analysis Mgr – Assistant Vice President
Financial Analysis Manager is a key member of the Operations & Technologies of the Americas Division (OTA) of MUFG Union Bank. This position will be reporting directly to the Director Finance Manager. In this role, you will assist with creating monthly executive decks supported by comprehensive and complex financial analysis/reporting views.
• Assist with key financial processes such as forecasting, month end close, executive presentations, and ad-hoc analysis as needed by the team
• Monthly forecasting responsibilities can include assisting senior team members with preparing multi-year financial models, consolidating and document key assumption changes, and assist with presentation preparation
• Month end close responsibilities can include flash reporting, variance analysis, data consolidating, and correspond with Corporate FP&A team
• Responsible for monthly financial package for Monthly Business Review including any support of any ad-hoc analysis
• Work cross functionally to drive internal process improvements related to key financial processes
• Develop and maintain financial models as business needs arise
• Establish and assist with maintaining key internal interactions within OTA Finance
• Performs additional duties and special projects, as assigned
Skills & Experience:
• BS/BA in Finance, Business or Accounting required CPA, CFA or MBA desired.
• 5+ years of increasingly more complex responsibility in performing financial analysis/FP&A
• Experience standing up key processes in support of Forecasting Budgeting
• Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Financial and business acumen.
• Knowledge and experience with Hyperion, Excel, Power Point and Business Objects.
• Advanced Technical Skills Access Database, Data Analysis (SQL), Crystal Reporting, and Visual Basics desired
• 3+ Financial modeling and reporting experience
• Operational budgeting/Capital Planning experience desired
• Expense Management experience desired
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it’s the bank’s policy to only inquire into a candidate’s criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.