Full Job Description
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
You will provide thought leadership and will define and conduct research & analytics on complex projects along cross-functional teams that identify, evaluate and analyze critical strategic growth opportunities, develop strong strategies & business cases, and partner with Business Units around the world to drive action. You will build strong relationships across Mondelēz at all levels and in all parts of the business.
How you will contribute
The role will provide significant growth and developmental opportunities as you lead priority strategic growth initiatives as defined by our Enterprise Strategic Plan (e.g., platform/segment strategies, brand strategies, white space entry strategies). Distinct responsibilities will include:
· Addressing and structuring complex, priority business topics and opportunities in line with the strategic focus areas of the company
· Bringing forward strong external and internal perspective (consumers, customers, competitors, categories, financials) and rigorous analytics to shape the opportunities
o Owning market sizing and opportunity sizing models, leveraging a variety of internal and external data sources
o Owning financial models
o Partnering with CI to draw rich, actionable insights from consumer research
o Providing compelling insights and foresights into relevant competitors behaviours, identifying trends and themes
· Developing compelling and comprehensive strategies and business cases by managing analytics and delivering insightful recommendations in a persuasive and thoughtful manner
· Catalyzing action against recommendations in a prompt, efficient manner
· Building consensus and effectively influencing stakeholders across different geographies, functions and levels of the organization
· Partner with BU marketing and global brand teams to bring strategies to life, ensuring growth opportunities land in BU strategic plans and annual contracts
· Support our Global Growth Acceleration Teams by providing structured analytical frameworks, opportunity assessments and inputs for shaping their strategic direction
· Partnering with M&A team to define inorganic strategies for key growth spaces, assess targets and ultimately inform valuation
· Provide inputs into our Enterprise Strategic Plan and key adjacent forums (e.g., Leadership Team Meetings, Board presentations)
This role provides an excellent opportunity for exposure to top leaders in the company and requires frequent contact with business and functional leaders across the Regions, Business Units and global teams. In this role you will partner with Marketing, Insights & Analytics, Finance, RDQ and Supply Chain staff to discuss hypotheses & analyses, and to advance recommended actions.
What you will bring
· BA/BS with top-tier academic background in economics, business studies, marketing, finance, or similar; MBA graduates preferred but not required
· Minimum of four years of experience either in a comparable role (Strategy, Corporate Development, Marketing, Finance, Consumer Insights and Analytics) in a multinational FMCG company or at a leading consulting firm or investment bank focused on consumer goods and/or retail
· Demonstrated sound, well-structured and excellent quantitative and analytical capabilities; ability to structure complex business problems and extract critical insights and conclusions, hypothesis-driven problem-solving orientation
· Ability to combine strategic vision and thinking with everyday tactical detail with a strong orientation to action
· Strong financial & business acumen; experienced in modelling & detailed financial analysis
· Demonstrated ability to work across multiple data sources (internal and external) and leverage sound assumptions when ‘perfect’ data is not available
· Strong project management capabilities with ability to thrive in a project-based, collaborative team environment; ability o balance multiple projects and workstreams
· Exceptional oral, written and presentation-based communication skills; ability to structure complex business insights in executive level presentations
· Self-starter with well-developed interpersonal and influence skills; ability to create strong working relationships across all levels and disciplines in the company, driving progress through influence; ability to interact with senior leaders; executive presence, business judgment, and maturity
· Ability to work with speed and agility
· Ability to work with people with broad differences and diverse backgrounds
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Education / Certifications: BA/BS with top-tier academic background in economics, business studies, marketing, finance, or similar; MBA graduates preferred but not required
Job specific requirements:
No Relocation support available, however for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands—including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz , Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products —are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.