Full Job Description
Would you like to join a high-performing team that works hard to cultivate a positive team culture and drive impact? Being part of CSF & MAVS team allows you to leverage our team’s unique perspective to drive transformation, influence business strategies, optimize resources, minimize risk and measure success while role modelling the culture we aspire to and growing our talent. We are looking for a seasoned leader with passion, innovation, and growth mindset to help realize our mission and deliver outstanding financial and accounting management as well as a sound perspective to help move the Global Workplace Services (Real Estate and Facilities) business forward through impact initiatives.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven track record in business partnering, the ability to think broadly while paying attention to financial and operational details, the ability to manage end-to-end financial processes, strong analytical skills, the ability to influence others to drive Microsoft’s overall success, project and change management skills, high integrity, collaboration and teamwork skills, as well as executive presentation skills.
- Financial planning, reporting, and analysis: This position will drive and lead financial processes which include budgeting, month-end close, forecasting, reporting & analysis including consolidations and highlighting key themes, financial data management, fixed asset management, capital management and reporting, cost allocations, benchmarking, controls & compliance, as well as developing short- and long-term financial models and providing decision support for new business initiatives.
- Partnership: This role will partner with and provide support and advice to other finance team members as well as business partners globally.
- Business process improvement: This role will support key business initiatives and / or drive projects to generate process efficiencies, cost savings, and internal control improvements, as well as help business leaders optimize the allocation of resources and improve overall decision making.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Data Science, or related field AND 4+ years of post-graduate financial analysis, accounting, controllership, or finance work experience
- OR Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Data Science, or related field AND 2+ years of post-graduate financial analysis, accounting, controllership, or finance work experience
- OR equivalent experience.
- Expertise in financial planning and analysis, including: accounting, forecasting, planning, reporting, analysis, and developing financial models.
- Strong ability, expertise and/or aptitude to work with financial systems, policies, and tools. Expert Excel and Office skills. GAAP proficiency.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or related degrees; CPA/CMA and/or MBA preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively across multiple groups and geographies with a strong customer-focused orientation.
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving and project management with proven ability to drive projects and analysis to closure.
- Experience leading projects and change management, including accounting policy implementation.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.