Financial Analyst– 0000006017
Primary Location: North America-United States-South Carolina-York
Work Locations: 0280-York 801 Railroad Avenue 29745
Organization: 028085110-YRK-Accounting Finance General
Job Posting: Dec 7, 2020, 2:33:00 PM
Has the responsibility of forecasting and analyzing financial data for all levels of management within the NA Brakes & Wheel Ends business including York, Manning, Franklin, & the York Dressed Axle business unit This position also includes analysis and project work for local & regional OPS team & the General Manager NA Brakes.
- Comprehensive development of rolling forecasts and annual operating plans (AOP)
- Drive continuous improvement of Brake forecasting model.
- Development of weekly Risks & Opportunities template
- Responsible for AOP and Corporate required reporting including year-end analysis
- Performing month-end causal analysis of the various business units & overall NA Brake business
- Prepare labor & burden rates for annual standards revision.
- Serve as Finance team member for Appropriations Requests to drive EBITDA improvement.
- Ensures SOX compliance through annual testing requirements
- Must be able to meet deadlines, work independently, think critically & analytically
- Will be required to use advanced PC applications including Excel, Microsoft Access & Import Wizard
- Will be required to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interface with various internal and external customers.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 1 year related experience including internships and co-op experience
- Specific experience causal/variance analysis, forecasting and AOP development.
- Experience utilizing critical analysis and thinking skills to articulate financial results.
- Advanced Microsoft Office capabilities including Excel, Microsoft Access and Import Wizard
- Ability to work with employees and leaders from multiple functions/levels.
- Possesses working knowledge of management accounting.
- Possesses experience in writing and assessing Appropriations Requests
- Possesses working knowledge of Hyperion HFM & Oracle systems
- Working knowledge of Import Wizard & other add-on’s
- CPA, CMA, or MBA
- ORACLE experience
Meritor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.