Position Title: Sr Financial Analyst, FP&A
Position Type: Regular – Full-Time
Position Location: Oakbrook Terrace
Grade: Grade 04
Requisition ID: 5256
Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
We know the importance that food plays in people’s lives – the power it has to bring people, families and communities together. Our purpose is to bring enjoyment to people’s lives through great tasting food, in a way which reflects our values.
McCain Foods has an immediate full-time permanent opening for a strong Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A Americas, reporting to the Director, FP&A Americas.
This person is a key member of the FP&A team, providing support to the Americas region, consolidating monthly reporting and analysis as well as quarterly forecasts for the McCain USA, Canada, and LATAM subsidiaries / regions. This role is highly visible and this SFA will be exposed on frequent basis to senior leadership teams and will have the opportunity to work on various strategic projects as part of multifunctional teams.
Special Projects (50%):
- Build up ad-hoc financial analysis in Excel by gathering historical data from existing systems (SAP, Onestream EDW, etc.), to provide a recommendation / insight to solve an existing critical business problem, or simply to understand a complex process
- Work within multifunctional teams to build various financial models to support management decision-making related to acquisitions, major capital investments or major changes in the operations model.
- Prepare Power Point presentations with financial insights for the management team.
Recurring Financial Analysis and Reporting (50%):
- Prepare weekly / monthly P&L analysis of key drivers for performance variance from forecast.
- Support the quarterly forecasting processes by consolidating forecast information from the regions and assist in the creation of the Quarterly Review Power Point presentations for the Global management team.
- Degree in Business – Finance or Accounting preferred.
- MBA preferred and/or CPA.
- 3-5 years of financial analysis experience in Corporate Finance or M&A.
- Solid understanding of GAAP.
- Strong technical, analytical and systems skills (Excel, Access, Power Point).
- SAP and Onestream experience preferred.
- Possesses strong analytical abilities / problem solving skills and likes to be challenged to solve critical business problems.
- Strong business acumen: able to use data to present recommendations to senior leadership.
- Self-starter, able to work independently.
McCain Foods is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Job Family: Finance
Division: Greater North America
Department: Financial Planning and Analysis NA
Location(s): US – United States of America : Illinois : Oakbrook Terrace
Company: McCain Foods USA, Inc.