Full Job Description
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, MB2 Dental is the first and fastest growing Dental Partnership Organization (DPO), eclipsing +500 dental offices across the US.
MB2 Dental offers a collaborative partnership, providing access to capital and back-office solutions, allowing practices to focus on serving their patients.
- Assist with onboarding new partners to MB2’s reporting deliverables and key touch points throughout the year
- Complete monthly P&L analysis for dental practices
- Provide analysis, research, and guidance to dental practice regarding monthly KPIs
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations between P&Ls, practice management software, and partner distributions
- Complete various financial close activities to ensure timely closing of general ledger
- Update monthly financial reporting package and quarterly board deck
- Assist with annual audit test work
- 0 – 2 years of experience in relevant finance field
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- MBA or CPA preferred but not required