Mars Wrigley is looking for a Manufacturing Finance Manager, this is a Regional role supporting the Mars Wrigley Manufacturing network (both internal and external). The primary responsibilities of this role include FP&A activities, such as consolidating period end results and commentary, leading the Regional forecast process, coordinating the budgeting and supporting standard setting process. Role will provide insights to Supply Chain Finance LT and other key stakeholders to drive business performance and process improvements.
The current associate was approved for another position in S&F, proposal is to backfill this role and we don’t have any identified candidate, we will post the position as soon as possible. This position is aligned with end-state organization and scope will embrace financial support to all Manufacturing areas (Internal and external), today this role is supporting only internal manufacturing.
Serve as the Financial Planning Manager providing support to Manufacturing leadership teams and Finance community. Ensure financial integrity for Manufacturing P&L lines, through consolidation of all Factories financial shaping and forecasting, regular and one-off analysis. Point of contact with accounting for costing activities and responsible for continuous improvement in reporting. This also includes validation of opportunities and making recommendations for future actions.
- Lead Financial Planning key processes (Shaping, Operating Plan and Forecasting)
- Coordinate & Provide insights for periodic financial performance review and ad hoc analysis
- Champion Digital Acceleration Activities for MWNA S&F
- Ensure controls are adequate and compliant with Mars Finance Manual
- Manage Manufacturing National Office budget
- Period close support for Site Finance Managers and Controllers team
- Simplifying /Improving financial business processes and creating/developing standard tools for financial delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance or related field; CPA or MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience, preferably in CPG manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in the following applications: MS Excel, Word, PPT, SAP and working knowledge of PowerBI Tools
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are required.