MP&L Analyst at our Gastonia, NC MDC location
– Develop and maintain KPI dashboards and analytical reports that allow the business to understand performance and drill down to identify specific opportunities for improvement.
– Coordinate across functional teams (production scheduling, demand planning, customer service, operations planning) to provide reports that free up their time from understanding the problem and spend more time solving problems.
– Support the development of KPI recovery communications, ie. Customer Fill Rate recovery.
– Investigate reoccurring order fill and inventory issues to help analyze root causes.
– Perform additional tasks as needed
– Bachelor’s degree in a related field (business, IT, engineering, logistics, supply chain).
– 3 years of supply chain-related experience in a production planning or supply chain role in a manufacturing or distribution environment.
– Must have strong working knowledge with using PowerBI.
– Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel including the use of pivot tables, formulas, look-ups etc.
– Capable of setting priorities and making decisions autonomously
– SAP ERP experience
– SAP BW/BI reporting experience
Apply at Talent.US@mann-hummel.com. We look forward to receiving your application!
As a note:
- We do require employees to maintain an office, however, we have recently launched a hybrid (2 days per week) work from home policy.
- The hiring manager is based in Gastonia, NC, and while that would be ideal for the employee to be located here, it’s not required. They could stay and maintain an office in our Raleigh location.