Luminator Technology Group (Luminator) delivers globally-recognized technology solutions that increase intelligence, safety, and efficiency for public transit operations.
Delivering a global portfolio of hardware and software solutions through well-known and well-established regional organizations, Luminator is a global company with a small-enterprise approach and commitment to customer success, serving customers in more than 85 countries, and employing nearly 1,000 people.
The organization is seeking a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will hold an instrumental role within the Finance Team and company as a whole at Luminator. This dynamic role will be focused on data acquisition, financial analysis, and planning necessary for guiding business decisions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare business financial forecasts and annual budgets, including fully integrated income statement, balance sheet and cash flow
- Analyze financial results and business performance measures as compared with business targets including variance analysis, KPI scorecards, and other financial performance metrics
- Prepare business financial presentations for senior leadership and Board of Directors
- Be engaged in the business to partner with business leadership to critically evaluate and recommend strategic business actions
- Create ad-hoc financial analyses to support business decision-making
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without accommodation. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Superior analytical and time management skills
- Ability to create ad-hoc financial models
- Ability to prepare and analyze detailed financial statements
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work, communicate and collaborate with all levels of the organization
- Curiosity to ask the question “why”
- Enthusiasm for solving problems and working collaboratively
- Strong work ethic
- 3+ years in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required, MBA preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Experience working with ERP/Financial Systems, Syteline a plus
- Working with and presenting to senior leadership
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described below represent the activities and surroundings of the positions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physically required to regularly walk, sit, bend, twist, stand and reach in a normal office environment.
- Constantly required to stand, walk, bend, twist, overhead lift and reach in a varied field environment.
- The employee may occasionally lift up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to perform constant work on computer
- Specific vision abilities required by this job are close, distance, color and peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
- Luminator Technology Group intends to provide a safe and drug-free work environment for our customers and our employees, as a condition of employment Luminator Technology Group will require a negative drug screen as part pre-employment process due to working on or with federal contracts
Powered by JazzHR