Purpose of Role:
The Supplier Support Sr. Analyst develops and implements processes that optimize the efficiency of supplier and item support, delivering a seamless supplier experience, following Supplier onboarding, for the life of supplier items within Lowe’s systems. The Supplier Support Sr. Analyst works collaboratively with Merchandising to maintain quality product information across multiple channels. This role is responsible for building and maintaining work tracking mechanisms to monitor and control work performance. The Supplier Support Sr. Analyst is accountable for item level health status in addition to aggregated health status by business area and/or business events. This role will analyze data to identify and resolve gaps by initiating and managing new projects.
- Steward of minimum viable product attribution to optimize product information that enables consumer purchase behavior.
- Oversees and facilitates communication between Suppliers and Merchants as it pertains to product information, maintenance, or enhancements.
- Manages projects to support the ongoing growth of the online business, including prioritizing work, delegating responsibilities, and monitoring the overall health of projects.
- Acts as the subject matter expert regarding product data changes, item troubleshooting and attribute maintenance needed in support of business changes.
- Researches data issues and errors and partners with Technology and business partners to resolve.
- Stays up-to-date on best practices and industry standards.
- Supports the Manager in developing strategies that align with organization needs and goals.
- Create and maintain item reports to provide visibility, to cross-functional leaders, on the health of item onboarding.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, finance, computer science or related field or equivalent business experience
- 3+ years’ experience with Online / Retail Merchandising / Vendor Management / Supplier Relationship Management / Data Management
- Understanding of merchandising assortment and associated product classifications
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MSOffice suite (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to work effectively across functions
- Strong organization, analytical, and customer service skills
- Ability to influence and manage conflict
- Effective interpersonal communication skills; proven ability to communicate with technology and business partners
- Process analysis and improvement skills
- Master’s Degree, MBA or related field
- PMP certification
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
About Lowe’s in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
1000 Lowes Boulevard