Come Help Us Fuel the Most Beautiful Brands in the World
Invigorate your career by joining one of L’Oréal’s family of four divisions, over three dozen global brands and multiple classes of trade. With opportunities for professional mobility across six continents and the ability to transition between business functions, categories and teams, the world’s #1 Beauty Company is a destination for any self-entrepreneur to enjoy a lifetime of diversified career experiences. If you are passionate and driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced professional environment, apply to L’Oréal Finance today and join our crusade as we fuel the most beauty brands in the world!
Director, Finance – Internal Controls
The Director, Finance – Internal Controls will make sure of the proper implementation of the Internal Control framework, strengthen the processes efficiency and prevent risks to which the LUXE Division is exposed, thus contributing to healthy business development. This role reports to the SVP, Finance for the LUXE Division.
- Raise managers’ awareness to Internal control fundamental principles
- Assist managers in formalizing procedures
- Assess right application of procedures and quality of controls
- Make sure, thanks to awareness-raising actions and trainings, that managers master fundamental principles of Internal Control in their domains;
- Help managers to formalize local procedures respecting legislation and Group’s standards and embedding Internal Control’s good practices;
- Access regularly the Division’s processes compliance to Group’s principles (standards, charters, policies, etc.)
- Check, in cases of non-compliance, that action plans are defined and follow implementation
- Coordinate projects of internal control improvement (ex. Top 5, segregation of duties, fraud and corruption prevention, security of means of payment, specific projects)
- Share initiatives and good practices with Group Internal Control Department.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or a related field. MBA preferred but not required
- Experience of audit (internal or external) or equivalent, at least 3-5 years
- Experience(s) in Finance/Controlling in Business Unit, Entity or Factory
- Project management experience
- Strong systems knowledge
- Experience of Audit approach
- Must have the ability to interact with all levels of management with a strong level of influence
- LUXE experience is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.