Lithko Contracting, LLC is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team. A Financial Analyst at Lithko will be responsible for providing financial planning, analysis and reporting across the organization to support decision making needs. This is an exciting and challenging role.
- Analyze financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management and Business Unit (“BURG”) leaders for decision making purposes.
- Prepare for financial and operational data analysis and reporting to support monthly and year end close processes.
- Partner with Business Units (“BURGs”) and functional teams to prepare organizational financial performance metrics and reporting.
- Prepare process metrics to measure the performance across all areas of the organization.
- Provide assistance to the BURG and functional leaders on approaches, projects and processes in the functional area to influence success throughout the organization.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of the periodic management reporting of financial results across all functional areas.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Perform technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
- Integrate data from across various groups to construct an overall understanding of performance that delivers meaningful information.
- Participate in special projects and creates ad-hoc analysis.
- Understanding of concepts and principles in the Finance function.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1+ years of finance and accounting related experience in positions that require analysis and reporting financial results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent discipline
- MBA and / or CPA preferred
- Demonstrated financial acumen and/or analytical experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and data interpretation of results
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft programs, including Word, Power Point, Outlook.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
West Chester OH