Pulled from the full job description
Full Job Description
Critères de l’offre
+ 1 métier
Experience min :
1 à 20 ans
L’entreprise : LinedataFlorida
At Linedata we believe finance matters to our society as much as energy to life and fueling financial transformation is vital for development and leadership.
20 years experience, 20 offices, covering 50 countries, more than 700 clients, we are close to 1300 employees providing global humanized technology solutions aimed at the investment management and credit community. Linedata supports companies to grow and strengthens the development of its clients.
Description du poste
Linedata is seeking an individual to work as an Asset Management Analyst facilitating the support of Client Services & Middle Office Operations for investment research. This role is part of our Gravitas business and supports the asset management business of a leading global investment management company.
In this role, this individual will support the senior members of the Asset Management Team and will report to the Head of Asset Management. The Asset Management Group’s primary responsibilities include asset valuation, portfolio surveillance, and maximization of return for the firm’s investment portfolio. Ideal candidates will be organized, self-motivated, resourceful, and be able to work effectively with all internal groups. The environment is fast-paced and constantly changing and evolving. Here at Gravitas, we encourage you to take risks and try out new ways of doing things. Full scope of responsibilities is outlined below:
- Support the Asset Management team, focused on portfolio account surveillance, monitoring, reporting and valuation
- Conduct comprehensive financial analysis and research of prospect and portfolio companies, in addition to the industries they participate in
- Analyze management, cash flows, asset collateral quality/coverage, deal structure, covenants, and perform sector analysis to understand a given firm’s competitive position
- Generate detailed financial models, including those for projections, covenant sensitivity analysis, duration and IRR calculations, amongst others
- Assist in the generation of marketing and credit/performance reports and presentations
- Continuously monitor assigned product sectors and portfolio companies.•Draft internal memorandum on new investments, account amendments/renewals and other investment committee presentations
- Work with legal, financial, valuation and accounting advisors on account management, diligence and documentation
- Help to structure transactions and assist with closing deals/amendments, etc.
- Assist in the creation, implementation and documenting of process/procedural frameworks and file maintenance protocols
- Lead and work on frequent project-oriented assignments
Description du profil
The individual will have demonstrated an ability to work in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment with an ability to think broadly about the business, incorporating continual improvement of processes and procedures with a goal of excellence while focusing on accuracy and efficiency.
- No more than 0-3 years related experience desired•MBA or CFA a plus
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- Strong modeling skills and the ability to think flexibly, while analyzing a variety of situations; comfortable and effective multi-tasker
- Undergraduate degree from a top institution a plus, with a record of academic achievement – US GPA minimum requirement of 3.5
- Experience in a formal bank credit training or top sell-side bank analyst program a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with others
Chat with our insiders and learn more about your future role at Linedata! Start the conversation here: https://www.linedata.com/careers/talk-our-insiders
Linedata offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
Parler à nos ambassadeurs
Référence : 2021-817