Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for all. Headquartered in San Francisco, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to be the leading global platform for urban transportation. To do that, we need great people.
The Finance team at Lime is looking for a motivated Senior Financial Analyst. You will have detailed knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, KPI tracking, and strategic analyses with an eye towards precision. With your background, you will learn from and report directly to one of our Global Finance Senior Managers.
Please note: this role can be based in Chicago IL or Austin TX.
What you’ll do:
- Own the consolidated corporate model and all analyses therefrom
- Build budgets and forecasts for a range of departments across the business
- Work closely with operations teams for data validation and KPI reporting
- Collaborate with internal teams (accounting, tax, operations, executive team, etc.) for month end close and ERP / financial system set up
- Complex scenario modeling to aid leaders in decision making on capital allocation, operational improvements, and other strategic matters
- Function as a key contributor for critical cross-functional projects owned by financeProduce ad hoc analysis and periodic financial reporting for Lime
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA, CFA qualification a plus
- At least 5 years work experience in Finance, Accounting or Investment Banking
- Advanced Excel Strong understanding of US GAAP
- Flexible, with a passion for working in teams and building cross functional relationships
- Strong emotional intelligence and ability to clearly communicate findings to senior leadership
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment where data and tasks are nuanced and complex
- Passion for building processes that scale with the hyper-growth of the business
What we offer:
- The opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Work with a team of fun, motivated individuals, and highly skilled individuals
- Join a global finance team committed to career development and mentorship
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.