LifeScan is a global leader in blood glucose monitoring innovation and digital health technology and has a vision to create a world without limits for people with diabetes and related conditions. More than 20 million people and their caregivers around the world count on LifeScan’s OneTouch brand products to manage their diabetes. Together, LifeScan and OneTouch improve the quality of life for people with diabetes with products and digital platforms defined by simplicity, accuracy, and trust. The business is headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania (USA), with an additional manufacturing and quality hub in Inverness, Scotland.
The Opportunity: Reporting into the Sr. Manager, Global FP&A, the Senior Financial Analyst, Global FP&A will play a critical part in helping the FP&A team shape and achieve its goals. The Global FP&A team supports the CFO and other senior management in the development and implementation of key financial processes and the analysis and reporting of monthly operating results. The team provides analytical support to cross-functional teams to help drive the company’s operating performance and financial returns. The team drives change through process, systems, and reporting improvements to provide more transparency and visibility into current and future financial results. This individual will have exposure to full financial results and will participate in company-wide projects and initiatives. This is a high exposure role with the potential to grow rapidly. This position will be based in the LifeScan U.S. Headquarters in Malvern, PA.
Job Focus and Responsibilities:
- Support the monthly financial close, forecast, monthly reporting and analysis, andannual operating plan processes. Provide detailed variance analysis, using data fromvarious systems, and determine cause of change. Scope includes the P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statements.
- Coordinate with business partners in the preparation and implementation ofmanagement reporting and analysis requirements.
- Propose and drive enhancements in financial reporting and analysis as well as necessary system requirements. Critically review existing business and financial processes and recommend and drive enhancements.
- Support operating model and go-to-market initiatives by providing analytical supportand partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Gain deep understanding of business, helping to identify underlying financial trends and to distill into a clear, concise analysis.
- Develop and analyze various KPI’s and trends in the business and provide leadershipwith critical business insights and dashboards.
- Provide FP&A support to Country Finance teams for Sales, Rebates, COGS, Gross Profit, OPEX, and Headcount analysis and reporting.
- Create standard and ad hoc reporting to support the needs of the Country Financeteams, Supply Chain team, and Sales organizations
- Identify and implement process improvements to drive standardization and consistency in reporting across all Countries.
- Work in conjunction with the Accounting, Treasury, Tax, Finance Systems, and otherFinance stakeholder groups to ensure timely and continuous communication flowbetween the Finance support groups.
- Play key role in forecasting and planning cycles to ensure standardized and timelysubmissions, adherence to deadlines, and responsibility for financial integrity of theinformation in the planning system.
- Possess strong technical accounting and analytical skills, system’s literacy (Hyperion,Essbase, Tableau, Excel and MS Office products), and willingness to learn.
- Demonstrate effectiveness in navigating a highly complex & matrix environment.
- Build strong, productive relationships with other groups in the organization anddemonstrate the ability to work with teams and individuals.
- Thrive in a dynamic environment with tight timelines and multiple deliverables.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related Business field is required.
- MBA, CPA, or CMA is preferred.
- Global experience preferred.
- Familiarity with budgeting and planning systems (Essbase experience preferred).
- Intercompany Sales, COGS, Pricing, and Profit experience preferred.
- Five plus years of progressively increasing responsibility in FP&A, Accounting, or Supply Chain Finance roles
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your passion for caring and success then this would be a fantastic role for the right candidate.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled